Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bills and Phone Calls

Bills...

We started receiving bills from the hospitals and Drs.
These are addressed:
*Baby Girl*

This infuriates me!!!
I call the billing departments and demand they put her *name* on the bills or I refuse to pay them.

A few weeks later, we received the bills again. This time her name was on them.

Several months later, I sat down and went through all of them, adding up all the charges. (not our out of pocket expenses)

$10,000.00!!!

*********************************************************

Phone Calls...

from baby supply companies offering for me to sign-up to receive products. The first few I just say "No thank you" hang up and cry.
But the calls don't stop. A No Thank You the first time was not enough for them to not call back. Finally, I lose it!
*My baby died! Don't call me again!*

No comments:

Post a Comment