Friday, April 16, 2010

2 Week Check-Up

Go to the Dr for 2 week check-up and to have the staples removed from the C-section incision.
The Dr tells me, *You look like s***!*
In 2 weeks time, I have lost 27 pounds and I am pale as a ghost.

I have severe anemia from the blood loss.
Told to eat more iron rich foods.
I can't eat. Food makes me sick. I'm not hungry. I just want to sleep, but everytime I do *The Nightmare* is continuous.
Depression! Post-partum depression and grief depression. Told to continue the medication.

The bottom staple is stuck. Even the Dr needed to take a break because he got queezey trying to get it out. I just about passed out!
I now have a scar from my navel to my pubic area. This will be a constant reminder, for the rest of my life.

Perscription for BCP's. Do not risk getting pregnant until they do a couple of tests. One being a HSG in 3 months. A dye contrast will be injected into my uterus and then a scan done. Checking to see if my uterus is an irregular shape. Possibly the reason why Chelsea did not turn into head-down position.

Midwife J tells me to come back in 2 weeks.
I saw her every 2 weeks for several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment