Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dear Friends...

As most of you know, I am techno-challenged !!!
I'm not sure if it is just me, or if Blogger changed something.
My problem is this...I am not able to leave comments on your blogs. I have been trying for several weeks. Everytime I hit your comment button, type a comment, select my profile, then it asks me to sign in again and again. To no avail, it will not accept my sign-in, even though I am already signed-in to my blog. UGGG!

Thinking of you, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. I have had that problem too unless it is set to where it comes up in a separate pop up box. I don't know what the deal is! I have been doing all comments from my phone bc it won't work on my PC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wondering how you are and wanted to say hello. hope everything is ok on your end!

    ReplyDelete